Now that September is almost gone and October is underway I wanted to talk about my favorite things to do during the fall and what I have planned in October.
I really want to spend some time in Maine I love Maine during the fall… I love New England in the fall and finding all the little gems in different states. This month is very busy so blog posts will be piling up very quickly.
Things to do in Maine during the Fall…
- I love going to the beach in the fall and walk around the best part is nobody is around.
- I love going to Kennebunkport and walking around the shops and seeing the trees changing colors and your also supporting small businesses.
- I love hiking and that I am very fortunate to have land where I can hike and not being chilly is a plus for me.
- There’s this farm near our house in Acton ME, called Kelly Orchards they are a family farm since the 80s and I love supporting them.
- Chase Farms is my absolute very place to get everything and anything from coffee to meats to cheese to fresh produce and real maple syrup you name it they have it. They are a family farm since the 1600s and they have the best produce.
- I love driving around and seeing God’s beauty because I am super blessed to be able to talk about Maine when some people don’t get to go.
Let me know if you do go to Maine tag me in your photos I love seeing people loving my state.
What I am doing this Fall…
- I am going to Vermont the first weekend of October for the weekend. I will bring you guys along for that adventure
- I am going to NY the second weekend of the month for the weekend. I will post all of my baking, pumpkin carving, local eats on my instagram so make sure your following me.
- I want to check out a farm in Guilford CT called Strawberry Hollow farms.
- I want to make pumpkin whoopie pies and regular whoopie pies
- Make some jams
- Watch some football and spend time with my family
- Lots of apple baking hence why I’m going apple picking
- Dust off my cowboy boots and go to the fairs
- Have a s’mores party with a fire and chili
What are your favorite things to do this Fall? What plans are you making? Anything you want to do? Remember the choice is yours on how you want to spend God’s beauty.