Happy Friday everyone I hope everyone had a wonderful week and has a great weekend. I have a lot planned for this weekend I am going to Vermont and I will be talking about it on Monday’s blog but if you want to keep up with me make sure you are following me on Instagram at grace.fully.grace_ to be in real time.
1. What’s the one thing you can’t leave the house without?
One thing that I can’t leave the house with is my phone and keys plain and simple.
2. Can you tell me some of your strengths that specifically helped you with your blogging?
Some of my strengths that specifically that helped me with blogging is being personable and putting what I want first but also being able to connect to my followers.
3. What do you think is the best strategy that brought more traffic to your blog?
Posting on social media, Instagram lives, being proud to talk about it and telling people about it.
4. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running on a consistent basis?
My followers motivate me, giving top quality posts and content and doing stuff for me that I know my followers will like.
5. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
I post Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday ( depends on what I’m doing) I do Instagrams live twice a week, post on my IG once/twice a month.
6. What are the challenges that come with running a blog, and what are some of the lessons you have learned because of those challenges?
Some of the challenges is being “judged” or I will compare myself to other bloggers and try to “compete” with their content. The lessons I have learned is that A: not all people will like what I post, B: I am in my own journey and don’t compare myself to others.
7. How does your creativity affect your work? Does that inspire your material or the ways in which you might deliver it to your audience?
Yes I am constantly coming up with content because of how creative I am. Yes it does inspire my content so I can deliver it to my followers. I am constantly making lists of content ideas.
8. What is your fondest childhood memory?
There’s a lot but probably spending my summers in Maine with my poppy, or going to Italy with my G.B., Poppy and my mom and meeting all of my cousins.
9. If you could have any superpower, what might that be?
Probably teleportation because I am constantly running around and wanting to be everywhere at once.
10. Do you prefer cooking, baking, or neither?
I prefer both cooking and baking for different reasons cooking because I hate measuring and being Italian I don’t really measure. Baking because its more enjoyable and I can taste test all the ingredients before, during, and afterwards. I enjoy both I do a lot more cooking than baking so I look forward to baking when I can.