Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope everyone has had a good midweek! Yesterday it was 19 degrees here in CT I hope everyone is staying warm I had an iced coffee yesterday so nothing changes here
If you haven’t had a chance to go to Kendals Instagram Overallgooddaygirl to go see her recent travel adventure to Mexico. She has taken the best photos and reels on her Instagram.
She has been posting non-stop and she has been loving her trip! If you ever want to see someone travel like she does go follow her I promise you won’t regret it.
A lot of you have been asking me for all different recipes! This by far is the easiest way to make roasted potatoes
- 5/6 large white/red potatoes whatever works
- if you use little potatoes use 10/15 potatoes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste to your liking
- I like to use garlic powder, onion powder 2-3 teaspoons of each depends on your liking
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Cut potatoes in quarters or chunks.
- You can peel them if you want but I like the skin.
- Take a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Put your Potatoes on the baking sheet drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper and any other seasonings.
- Use your clean hands and toss them together
- Bake about 25-30 minutes until golden brown and crispy take them out and sprinkle a little salt on them and serve.
I hope you enjoy todays blog post and I will see you on Friday for a Q&A! Remember to stay Graceful 🙂