Happy Friday friends its finally starting to feel like fall and I can't be anymore excited. The BIG E is happening and I am so excited for all things fall and fairs. Have you put out your pumpkins, Mums, decorating for fall? I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and week remember to take some time for yourself. XX
1. What networking do you do that you feel helps your blogging business?
This was something that I didn’t want to talk about because I didn’t want to be judged or told I couldn’t do. I realized that they only way people will “find” me or know about it was to talk about it PROUDLY that I built this. I started doing Instagram lives, reaching out to brands, I had my friends go and “promote it”. Putting myself out there helps a lot for networking.
A lot of thought, planning & preparing. I do a lot of prepping the days I don’t post Tuesday’s, Thursdays, and Sundays its a lot of planning and I try to keep things consistent with content. There are days where I am working till 11:30pm to make sure its “perfect” when I have an 8:30 class the next day. I work between classes, homework I try to keep things fresh and new for you guys and me.
3. What is the best thing you can give to your followers, as a blogger? What do you think appeals to them the most based on your past experiences with this work?
4. If someone who is brand new was interested in becoming a blogger, what would be one or two things you would suggest to them?
I would suggest what do you want to talk about? What’s your passion? Who’s your audience? That would be my advice is start small with a niche and then expand from there.
5. What is an example of one particularly post you are proud of that you have written in the past?
A post that I am really proud of myself was this one and how to be intentional and what its like to have a purpose in life while being in college. Its important to know what you want in life.
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The interactions that I get with people and the conversations I have all different brands, people, and how one little thing can change something.
7. What would you say is the greatest satisfaction of being a blogger?
The greatest satisfaction is that I am helping others or I had experience something and they said I am so thankful I am not alone. The community is wonderful and I am all about small businesses and women supporting women.
8. How can someone with a blog “stand out” from the rest of the crowd?
Be real and authentic because when your REAL people appreciate it and Be honest about how you truly feel about situations and use your voice. Know your truth stand in your truth.
9. How did you build a blogging routine that worked best for you, the content you were creating, and the audience it was being delivered to?
I was thoughtful of what content I wanted and I worked that into 3 days of the week. I wanted it to be fun, light but with a purpose and I wanted to be a place where I can be honest.
10. What do you find most frustrating about this type of work?
How much work it is and how I am always coming up with more content for weeks/months ahead and I am always “working” or spending 3+ hours editing, planning, learning but its the most rewarding thing in the world.